ASIC Design Engineer(Shanghai)
Become a member of a world-class design/architecture team in providing high performance, feature-rich next-generation Automotive and Networking Ethernet products. You will focus on all aspects of Automotive and Networking Ethernet products including but limited to industry standard investigation, functional/design specification development, micro-architecture, RTL coding, verification, and other frontend/backend flow. Furthermore, you will take part in all parts of the silicon development and work with engineers from various department to collaborate and bring future Marvell core project from concept to production. "Requirements:
• MSEE/PhD in EE or Computer
• Knowledge of Ethernet protocol or previous experience with network IC development
• Strong communication skill that can express idea well to teams;
• Strong documentation skill that can initiate understandable functional/design specification.
• Candidate should have hands-on experience for all aspects of the chip development process with proficiency in front end tools and methodologies
• Knowledge of modeling language is a plus
• Proficient in the English language is a plus but not required"