Physical Design Engineer
The candidates should be senior in a way that they are not only technical excellent but also mature & able to communicate with customers, following team members. This engineer should have excellent design experiences in the digital implementation domain including
· Floorplan, P&R, STA, Physical verification, DFM. Should have a solid background in circuits, electronics & physics & should be very willing to learn new stuff.
· Ability to handle large sized design implementation tasks & architectural tasks alone.
· Ability to acquire a basic understanding of the (services) business environment of Cadence within 1 month. Working on multi person projects of varying complexity, working especially in a multi-site/multi-cultural project.
· Good communication skills in English. Feel responsible for technical delivery as well as business development & opportunity creation.
· Behavioral competencies: Teamwork; Customer focus; Accountability; Communication; Coaching & feedback; Employee development; Leadership.
1. Must have BS degree with 5+ years of applicable experience, MS degree with 3+ years of applicable experience in electrical engineering, microelectronics.
2. Essential that the individual demonstrates strong communication, verbal and written, and project management skills.
3. Requires good communication skills in English.