Engineer, MXA PostE Eng(Module MAM TAG)
Micron Technology’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life and our dedication to people, innovation, tenacity, partnership, and customer focus allows us to fulfill our mission to be a global leader in memory and storage solutions. This means conducting business with integrity, accountability, and collaboration while supporting our global community.
MAM TAG Engineer
As a MAM TAG (Manufacturing Asset Management Test Applications Group) Engineer, you will
· Lead change management process, includes MAM (Manufacturing Asset Management) set up or operation procedure relating to manufacturing transaction.
· Develop MAM technical solutions to support MXA Module manufacturing on automation, productivity improvement, quality improvement and cost reduction.
· Work with Module engineering, IT and global MAM team as well as local cross functional operations team to support MAM process setup and configuration.
· Standardize methods and procedures related to MAM across areas, departments, and sites as appropriate.
· Provide MAM technical training as business needs.
· Efficient in Excel, Power Point,
· Good communication and interpersonal skills and a good team player.
· Working knowledge of semiconductor manufacturing.
· Good command of English.
· BS/MS in computer science, manufacturing engineering or industrial engineering.
· Basic Coding skill like Python, C++ is preferred.
· Fresh graduate is welcome to apply.
As the leader in creative memory solutions, Micron is helping the world make sense of data by delivering technology that is transforming how the world uses information. Through our global brands — Micron, Crucial and Ballistix — we offer the industry’s broadest portfolio. We are the only company manufacturing today’s major memory and storage technologies: DRAM, NAND, NOR and 3D XPoint™ memory. Our solutions are purpose built to use the value of data to unlock financial insights, accelerate scientific breakthroughs and improve communication around the world.
As an equal opportunity employer, we recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment on the basis of merit and free of discrimination without regard to a person’s race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or other legally-protected status. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members’ disabilities or religious beliefs and practices. Pregnancy or HIV testing may not be conducted as a condition of initial or continued employment.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
Micron prohibits the use of child labor and complies with all applicable laws, rules, regulations and other international and industry labor standards.
Micron does not charge candidates any recruitments fees or unlawfully collect any other payment from candidates as consideration for their employment with Micron.