Engineer, MFG Excellence
Micron Technology’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life and our dedication to people, innovation, tenacity, partnership, and customer focus allows us to fulfill our mission to be a global leader in memory and storage solutions. This means conducting business with integrity, accountability, and collaboration while supporting our global community.
Contribute to projects and new business process/needs via new networking Initiative and Mfg system/ automation method development.
· Assist and advice system level development to production floor.
· Support and facilitate the manufacturing of the process and continuous improvement efforts.
· Report on progress of projects, understanding the risks, dependencies, budgets, resourcing, issues, critical milestones and forthcoming pipeline, and actions necessary to ensure success.
· Develop and grow the quality capabilities of the floor through the MFG standards, processes and best practice.
· Implement, improve and maintain the developed systems by team.
· Support and drive Mfg short term improvements and long term strategic plan, including: the roadmap of resource, skills development, system optimizations.
· Is responsible for a system continuous improvement trending toward Mfg excellence.
· Identify and evaluate potential safety/quality risk related to production activities and equipment’s and coordinate or seek opportunities to cleanup hazard.
· Research and analysis for data driving manufacturing & engineering solutions.
· Participate, collaborate and work with cross-function team members or customers on issues, and support improvement, documentation and development efforts.
Skills and Attributes
· Be proficient in one or several software skills, including but not limited to Python, C#, ASP.net, SQL, VB, HTML or UI designing, JS, etc.
· Be proficient in data analysis and MS Office software.
· Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
· Analytical, self-motivated, result-driven and able to work independently with minimal supervision
· Customer-oriented with good interpersonal, communication skill and problem-solving skills
· Be proficient in semiconductor reporting and data tools and manufacturing software systems.
· Have enough project management experience and better to be granted PMP certification.
· Master the quality related tool and system like 8D, FMEA, 6 sigma and be able to apply them
· Bachelor’s degree and above in Computer science, Software Engineering, Industrial Engineering or related Engineering fields.
As the leader in creative memory solutions, Micron is helping the world make sense of data by delivering technology that is transforming how the world uses information. Through our global brands — Micron, Crucial and Ballistix — we offer the industry’s broadest portfolio. We are the only company manufacturing today’s major memory and storage technologies: DRAM, NAND, NOR and 3D XPoint™ memory. Our solutions are purpose built to use the value of data to unlock financial insights, accelerate scientific breakthroughs and improve communication around the world.
As an equal opportunity employer, we recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment on the basis of merit and free of discrimination without regard to a person’s race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or other legally-protected status. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members’ disabilities or religious beliefs and practices. Pregnancy or HIV testing may not be conducted as a condition of initial or continued employment.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
Micron prohibits the use of child labor and complies with all applicable laws, rules, regulations and other international and industry labor standards.
Micron does not charge candidates any recruitments fees or unlawfully collect any other payment from candidates as consideration for their employment with Micron.