Micron Technology’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life and our dedication to people, innovation, tenacity, partnership, and customer focus allows us to fulfill our mission to be a global leader in memory and storage solutions. This means conducting business with integrity, accountability, and collaboration while supporting our global community.
Production Supervisor / 生产主管
· Main production supervisor of the manufacturing for a given shift
· Must understand all the operational procedures for all operator positions and enforce strict compliance to these procedures
· Helps to develop and/or correct the operational procedures and process flow
· Performs basic supervisory activities, such as: review, approve, or reject timesheets and time off requests, supervise operators, set performance and/or developmental goals, evaluate job performance, coach for performance improvement and/or personal development, hire personnel, enforce company policies, and department guidelines.
· Conduct disciplinary actions, terminations, and commendations where necessary, etc
· Set and communicate goals, expectations, and directions for a group
· Act as a liaison to production management in coordinating developmental needs for operators, and provide feedback
· Maintain open communication with management to ensure consistency across all shifts
· Bachelor's degree with major in engineer, science is required
· A strong desire to develop through hardworking at people leadership and operation improvement.
· Demonstrate listening, motivational, interpersonal, time management, problem solving logical thinking.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills in Mandarin and English
· Organizational collaboration experience with attention to detail
· Able to handle multiple priorities/tasks efficiently
· Able to work with stress and deadline
· Must be shift and willing to work overtime as needed or requested
As the leader in creative memory solutions, Micron is helping the world make sense of data by delivering technology that is transforming how the world uses information. Through our global brands — Micron, Crucial and Ballistix — we offer the industry’s broadest portfolio. We are the only company manufacturing today’s major memory and storage technologies: DRAM, NAND, NOR and 3D XPoint™ memory. Our solutions are purpose built to use the value of data to unlock financial insights, accelerate scientific breakthroughs and improve communication around the world.
As an equal opportunity employer, we recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment on the basis of merit and free of discrimination without regard to a person’s race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or other legally-protected status. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members’ disabilities or religious beliefs and practices. Pregnancy or HIV testing may not be conducted as a condition of initial or continued employment.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
Micron prohibits the use of child labor and complies with all applicable laws, rules, regulations and other international and industry labor standards.
Micron does not charge candidates any recruitments fees or unlawfully collect any other payment from candidates as consideration for their employment with Micron