· Ensure site operation complying with existing laws, regulations, licenses, permits and ordinances pertaining to environment, occupational health and safety.
· Adapt and implement Micron corporate EHS programs at Xi’an site.
· Assist in ISO14001/OHSAS18001 certification efforts, and maintain continuous compliance to the EHSMS standards.
· Coordinate external RBA audit or customer CSR audit.
· Develop Behavior Based Safety program at site; observe staff behavior and report deficiencies, keep intervene until the unsafe behavior changed.
· Establish safety related programs within site to promote safety awareness of team members.
· Set up EHS annual training plan and deliver EHS trainings within site.
· Perform regular safety inspection, investigate and report non-conformance, track CAPAs for all EHS related findings/NCs/accident and ensure they are closed as planned.
· Write technical reports based on the interpretation of EHS data, findings and recommend corrective action.
· BS Environmental Science, Safety Engineering or Chemistry
· Knowledge of Chinese EHS related laws and regulations
· Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Applications
· Fluent in both oral and written English languages
As an equal opportunity employer, we recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment on the basis of merit and free of discrimination without regard to a person’s race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or other legally-protected status. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members’ disabilities or religious beliefs and practices. Pregnancy or HIV testing may not be conducted as a condition of initial or continued employment.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
Micron prohibits the use of child labor and complies with all applicable laws, rules, regulations and other international and industry labor standards.
Micron does not charge candidates any recruitments fees or unlawfully collect any other payment from candidates as consideration for their employment with Micron.