JOB TITLE: Foundry Process Engineer 晶圆工艺工程师
1. Work with both fab and internal teams to handle product yield& reliability issues and strive for continuous improvement.
2. Support design enables in product development phase, including problem solving for circuitry simulation, device operation, reliability assurance, layout, tape out, etc.
3. Track emerging technologies, like MRAM/RRAM, for AI and big data applications.
1. BS or MS major in Micro Electronics/Electrical Engineering/Physics/Material Science.
2. Knowledge of solid state device with emphasis on MOS devices is essential.
3. Good understanding of logic or memory product manufacture process is preferred.
4. Strong sense on statistics knowledge and analysis, like normal distribution, significance test.
5. Be familiar with IC design flow and circuits principle is a plus.
6. Good written and oral English.