Staff CPU software designer
- Linux and other OS enabling on ARM or RISC-V based processors
- Kernel module and driver development for PCIE based devices
- PCIE, DDR and other interface enabling
- System verification and testing for SoC device and module for server system.
- MSEE with 8+ year experience or PhD with 5+ year experience
- In depth knowledge of ARM or RISC-V CPU and embedded system programming
- Experience with Linux kernel and driver development
- Experience with x86 server system design/optimization is a plus.
- Strong programming and optimization skills
- Self-motivated, good team work spirit and good communication skills.