(Senior) IC Design Engineer 数模混合
- We have over 34,000 employees globally
- We are the world’s 4th largest Semiconductor Company
- We are ranked 105 in Fortune 500 company
- We are certified as Best Companies to Work For® in Greater China 2018
We are an important role at Micron's Shanghai Design Center, where we work in a highly innovative and motivated design team using state of the art memory technologies to develop & verify the most sophisticated DRAM product.
- This role is an opportunity to challenge the complexity and difficulty of crafting/verifying high density memory chip with huge scale of circuit capability, Ultra-High Speed, complicated functionality (DDR5 LPDDR5), sophisticated low power and power management technology.
- Harness design tools and techniques and challenging the cutting edge memory products.
- Travel to Japan and U.S. in short terms for technical communication and project support based on needs.
- As part of a multi-disciplinary team, you will be highly involved in developing design methodology, as well as verification and implementation of mix-signal design verification environment.
- Global Opportunity: we work closely with Micron's various design teams in US, Japan, and other countries, acquiring global experience for your future career path within Micron!
- Skill Advancement:
- Be participated in the development of state-of-the-art memory products for various applications, such as cloud, high performance computing and consumer electronics, expand your knowledge of high bandwidth and low power designs;
- Hands-on learning on best-in-class design and verification methodologies in memory industry to upgrades your skill sets!
- Develop the new DRAM products by assisting with the overall conception, architecture evaluation, circuit design and optimization.
- In charge of designing and verifying new circuitry (digital/analog) used in the Memory product according to design requirement
- Parasitic modeling and assisting in design validation, reticle experiments and required tape-out revisions
- Oversee and lead the layout process including floor-planning, placement, and routing
- Perform verification processes with modeling and simulation using industry standard simulators
- Maintain technical expertise and provide training
- Work with Marketing, Probe, Assembly, Test, Process Integration, and Product Engineering groups to deliver Best-In-Class manufacturability of product
- Proactively seek inputs from Standards, CAD, modeling, and verification groups to ensure the design quality
- Drive innovation into the future Memory generation with dynamic work environment
- Build new methods and flows to improve the verification efficiency and coverage.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of digital and analog circuits
- Deep knowledge of CMOS device physics and layout
- Experience in large scale mix signal circuitry design including logic implementation/verification, timing analysis/optimization
- Experience in memory product design (DRAM, SRAM, NAND, NOR..) would be a plus
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- A self-motivated, enthusiastic team player who enjoys working with others.
- Good communication skills with the ability to convey complex technical concepts to other design peers in verbal and written form
- Knowledge and experience in Finesim and Hspice
- Knowledge in verilog verification is a plus
- Experience with power network analysis
- Experience with low power design
- Strong social skills with the ability to convey complex technical concepts to other peers both verbally and written
- Strong English skill in both writing and speaking is a must
· BS+, 4+years’ in Electrical Engineering is required
· MS+, 2+years' in Electrical Engineering is required
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
As the leader in creative memory solutions, Micron is helping the world make sense of data by delivering technology that is transforming how the world uses information. Through our global brands — Micron, Crucial and Ballistix — we offer the industry’s broadest portfolio. We are the only company manufacturing today’s major memory and storage technologies: DRAM, NAND, NOR and 3D XPoint™ memory. Our solutions are purpose built to use the value of data to unlock financial insights, accelerate scientific breakthroughs and improve communication around the world.
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters