IC Design Engineer-STA
· We have over 34,000 employees globally
· We are the world’s 4th largest Semiconductor Company
· We are ranked 105 in Fortune 500 company
· We are certified as Best Companies to Work For® in Greater China 2018
We are a meaningful role at Micron's Shanghai Design Center, where we work in a highly innovative and motivated design team using state of the art memory technologies to develop & verify the most sophisticated DRAM product.
· This role is an opportunity to challenge the complexity and difficulty of crafting/verifying high density memory chip with huge scale of circuit capability, Ultra-High Speed, complicated functionality (DDR5 LPDDR5), sophisticated low power and power management technology.
· Harness design tools and techniques and challenging the cutting-edge memory products.
· Travel to Japan and U.S. in short terms for technical communication and project support based on needs.
· As part of a multi-disciplinary team, you will be highly involved in developing design methodology, as well as verification and implementation of mix-signal design verification environment.
· Global Opportunity: we work closely with Micron's various design teams in US, Japan, and other countries, acquiring global experience for your future career path within Micron!
· Skill Advancement:
· Be participated in the development of state-of-the-art memory products for various applications, such as cloud, high performance computing and consumer electronics, expand your knowledge of high bandwidth and low power designs;
· Hands-on learning on best-in-class design and verification methodologies in memory industry to upgrades your skill sets!
· Develop the new DRAM products by assisting with the overall conception, architecture evaluation, circuit design and optimization.
- Deploy the RTL-IP with the standardized flow and continue improving the flow for high quality
- Supporting the RTL-IP user for layout process including floor-planning, placement, and routing
- Perform verification processes with modeling and simulation using industry standard simulators
- Maintain technical expertise and provide training
- Contribute to cross group communication to work towards standardization and group success
- Proactively solicit input from Standards, CAD, modeling, and verification groups to ensure the design quality
- Drive innovation into the future Memory generation with dynamic work environment
- Build function and timing models for standard and custom cells
- Perform Static Timing Analysis with industry lead EDA tools
· Drive innovation into the future Memory generation with dynamic work environment
· Build new methods and flows to improve the verification efficiency and coverage.
· Knowledge and understanding of digital and analog circuits
· Knowledge of CMOS device physics and layout
- Good understanding on timing/area/power/complexity tradeoffs on complex interface design
- Familiar with one or more off-chip protocols such as DDR an advantage
- Familiar with IP level verification and strong RTL debugging capabilities
- Experience in frontend implementation tasks such as synthesis, STA, and logic equivalence
- Experience in large scale mix signal circuitry design including logic implementation/verification, timing analysis/optimization an advantage
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- A self-motivated, enthusiastic team player who enjoys working with others
- Good communication skills with the ability to convey complex technical concepts to other design peers in verbal and written form
BS+, 8+years’ in Electrical Engineering is required
MS+, 5+years' in Electrical Engineering is required