SSD Firmware Engineer
Exciting opportunities awaits you at Micron’s fast growing Shanghai Memory System Development (MSD) team. As a SSD Firmware Engineer (固态硬盘固件工程师/固态硬盘嵌入式软件工程师) in Micron’s MSD group, you will work with an exceptionally talented core team based in Shanghai, to develop cutting-edge advanced controller firmware for NAND-based mass storage products in the consumer and enterprise segments. In this position, you will be part of the team that design, and implement firmware solutions for these target markets. You will also have the opportunity to work closely with fellow US based firmware engineers and system hardware design engineers, product engineers, Flash memory design engineers, to solve cross-functional design issues.
· Design and develop firmware for SSD product.
· Write firmware design specifications with system architecture view
· Design and develop firmware using software development best practices
· Cooperating testing of Firmware on HW platform including optimization and debugging of problems
· Coordinating communication on new ideas and presentations to other team members
· B.S. or above in CS/CE/EE
· Extensive C programming experience in embedded system development
· Knowledge in embedded systems and hands-on experiences in developing micro-controller firmware
· Solid knowledge of industry standards including CPU,MEMORY,SATA,and PCI-express, etc
· Must have excellent communication skills and be comfortable interacting with hardware, firmware, NAND engineers, and customer support engineers
· Knowledge of mass storage systems, Flash memory (NAND / NOR), and device drivers is preferred.
· Experience of SSD firmware development is a strong plus.
· Experience of Agile software development process is a plus
· Working knowledge of version control system such as SVN or Git
· Strong verbal and written communication skill in both English and Chinese
· Good communication model and ability to follow up assignment actively with open mind