Bench Test Automation Engineer
• Design and develop Automatic Test Setups for the highly integrated RFIC Transceiver
• Definition of test requirement and methodology
• Silicon verification and validation testing
• Various Bench Test and Engineering Activity Support
• Device Qualification and Reliability Testing
• Minimum 5 years’ experience on RFIC Transceiver and SoC Product
• Knowledgeable on general Wireless Standards like NB-IoT, GNSS etc.
• Strong Debugging Skillset on RF and Mixed-Signal Test Boards
• Familiar with common scripting languages for lab automation (e.g., python, SCPI)
• Ability to document test plans/procedures and data reports
• Experience with operating laboratory equipment e.g. MXA, MXG, DMM, VST etc.
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Demonstrated initiative to drive technical issues to resolution
• Strong RF System Knowledge
• Familiarity with General Communication Protocols like SPI, JTAG, UART, I2C and I2S
• Certain Knowledge on FPGA
• Skill on using Data Analysis Tool like JMP
• Knowledge of embedded systems and the software that operate on them, 3+ Years relevant experience.
• Big Plus if Having Experience on ATE Platform like Advantest 93K, Teradyne J750/Ulex, Chroma MP5806/3360/3680
MS EE/CS preferred.
Full-time Opportunity Location: San Diego (HQ) Excellent Benefits