SSD Firmware Engineer-应届生
Exciting opportunities awaits you at Micron’s fast growing Shanghai Design Center. As a Firmware Engineer (固件工程师/嵌入式软件工程师) in Micron, you will work with an exceptionally talented core team based in Shanghai, to develop cutting-edge advanced controller firmware for NAND-based mass storage products in the consumer and enterprise segments. In this position, you will be part of the team that design, and implement firmware solutions for these target markets. You will also have the opportunity to work closely with fellow US based firmware engineers and system hardware design engineers, product engineers, Flash memory design engineers, to solve cross-functional design issues.
Develop structured and clearly commented source code, test and qualify your firmware module for integration; ensure relevant technical information is documented, organized, and analyzed; propose innovation, projects / products. Your focus will be on firmware performance and reliability in the system and the target application. As needed, you will develop new test tools and methods. Using analysis equipment or software, you should demonstrate ability to effectively analyze and resolve functional or performance issues with the firmware and hardware in test environments or target host systems. You will also have opportunity to participate in product architecture definition and module design.
- Coding skills using C language.
- Knowledge in embedded systems and hands-on experiences in developing micro-controller (e.g. ARM) firmware.
- Score requirement: passed all the tests not including makeup score.
- English language skill in writing and speaking.
- Good communication and team work spirit.
- Knowledge of mass storage systems (hard disk), Flash memory (eMMC/NAND/NOR), and device drivers (optional but strong plus).
- Knowledge of mass storage interfaces such as ATA, SATA, NVMe, PCIe and/or SAS/FC (optional but strong plus).
- Knowledge of flash translation layer, wear leveling, garbage collection (optional but strong plus).
2020 MS degree graduation in Electronic Engineering or Computer Science or other related engineering field.