(Sr.) Molding Engineer
1. Manage dispensing and mold process, sustain dispensing and mold process consistency.
2. Technical document draft initiate and finalization.
3. New product phase in.
4. Provide technical support to manufacturing to cope for increasing demand for capacity extension.
5. Provide process documents(CP, FMEA, WI, etc), process recipes, recording format, equipment buy-off, spare parts,etc.
6. Manage the process data( such as:Yield, defect mode, SPC, equipment performance indicators) and provide the detailed analysis report to improvement the weakness.
7. Lead the team to improve quality & yield.
8. Lead the work ability and reliability test run and no :Fail" allowed.
9. Involve in the process synchronization.
10. Able to involve new product launch and line qualification and facility group on data collection, change control (PPCM) and some activities on yield improvement or provide data communication service.
1. Bachelor degree of Engineering in Mechanical or Electronic.
2. At least 3-4 yrs or above working experience in Semiconductors' field.
3. QC 7 tools, SPC, Computer skills are preferred.
4. Good project management & execution per plan.
5. Initiative & committed to work independently; autonomously.