System Design Engineer for component
We are looking for a System Design Engineer for component. Our team focus on board level electrical system design of NVIDIA product, such as Graphic, Data Center, Auto, etc.
What you will be doing:
- Hardware Design for component relative library/application/issue
- Research new components in advance for new designs and applications.
- Maintain component concept library and database library, review new component.
- Debug component issue and provide guideline for component usage.
- Responsible for component audible acoustic issue
- Co-work with operation, IT and library team to maintain and optimize component library.
- Co-work with design engineer to solve component issue, research new components in advance.
- BS/MSEE or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of system and circuit/board design relative experience.
- Experience with design tools (such as OrCAD, Concept, Allegro, etc.).
- Experience with component selection and issue FA.
- Deep knowledge of at least 2 of the following areas: DC/DC Power design, board debugging and measurement, Component manufacturing and application.
- Experience in Board level design, component selection job.
- Background in high-volume, low cost applications.
- Experience design tool usage such as OrCAD, Concept, Allegro, etc.
- Successful Candidate will possess the following traits: Can do attitude; High energy; Leadership; Ability to learn complex concepts in a fast pace environment; Strong desire on creativity; Quick thinking and good decision-making skills; Good interpersonal skills.