Title: ASIC Senior Backend Engineer
Perform physical design implementation, including synthesis, floor planning, power grid design, place and route, clock tree synthesis, timing closure, power/signal integrity signoff, physical verification (DRC/LVS/Antenna), EM/IR signoff, DFM Closure, and physical design project management.
The candidate will have the opportunity to work on many varieties of challenging designs, i.e. low power and high speed design. The responsibility includes participating in or leading next generation physical design, methodology and flow development.
1. BS degree with 5+ years of applicable experience, MS degree with 3+ years of applicable experience in electrical engineering, microelectronics.
2. Experienced with ASIC design flow, hierarchical physical design strategies, andmethodologies and understand deep sub-micron technology issues.
3. Solid knowledge on LP Design, DFT, static timing analysis, EM/IR-Drop/crosstalkanalysis, formal verification, physical verification, DFM.
4. Successful track records of taping out complex, 65/40/28 nm SOC chips.
5. Automation and programming-minded, solid coding experience in Makefile/Tcl/Tk/Perl.
6. Self-motivated, able to work independently or as a team player, excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.