Test Engineer (For All Career Level)
Working as a Senior Test Engineer based in Tianjin you will:
· Writing FPGA code in Verilog and user application library in C++.
· Develop auto-test script with multiple programming language (C++ is a must) to meet requirement from IC design
· Maintaining a safe and high-efficient auto-test environment in manufacturing.
· PCB design.
· Verify and debug the test circuit.
· Preparing reports on test results and data analysis.
· Write document and provide training to test develop engineer.
· Assisting in other test-related tasks such as reliability test and test processes review.
What We Are Looking For?
· Bachelor’s Degree or above in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
· Engineering Degree or above in Electronics or equivalent education.
· Minimum 5 years working experience of IC test development in Semiconductor company
· Minimum 2 years developing experience in FPGA system design and implementation.
· Good analog and digital circuit design experience.
· Proficiency in C/C++, Verilog.
· Good experience in schematic entry and PCB layout.
· Experience in working with international and cross-functional teams.
· Fluent written and verbal English is essential
Dialog in Tianjin
Working in our Tianjin office in TEDA Service Outsourcing Industrial Park, you will join a team where your ability and performance would be recognized and rewarded. And you will be able to enjoy the work-life balance and great team atmosphere where colleagues are always open-minded and friendly.
Why Join Us?
Dialog Semiconductor is a world-leading provider of low-power, advanced mixed-signal ICs creating the next generation of innovative, smart connected devices. In 2019, we generated US $1.4 billion in revenue and we currently have approximately 2,300 employees worldwide.
Working at Dialog we treat each other with respect and fairness, irrespective of gender, race, ethnicity, beliefs, sexual orientation, disability, diversity of thought and experience. We see our differences as strengths and are proud to have an inclusive workforce that values diversity.
We passionately believe that working at Dialog, you will be joining the brightest, most diverse and ambitious talent in the Semiconductor Industry.
Click below and apply now.