Applications Engineer (DC-DC)
Working as an Applications Engineer (DC-DC) based in Shenzhen, you will:
· Support new product development (eg. Such as definition, new product/concept evaluation and so on)
· Create demo boards, application note and worksheet
· Co-work with marketing team and promote new products
· Support FAEs (or customer) to solve various technical issue on application
· Provide technical supports (include dedicated board design) at key accounts directly
· Competitive analysis on technology and cost
· Be responsible for delivering training to FAE& customers & distributors where appropriate
· Provide feedback on new requirements for future products
· Taking public speaking opportunities at conferences/trainings where appropriate
What We Are Looking For?
· Minimum of 8+ (3+ with Ph.D. Degree) years’ experience on Power Supply Design or Application
· Degree (or equivalent) in Electronic Engineering (or relevant discipline). Master’s Degree or above.
· Relevant Hardware/SW experience in design environment as per job specification
· Excellent communication skills with ability to articulate complex technical subjects in a confident and clear way
· Strong customer facing skills
· Confident when speaking in public (training, seminars etc.)
· May take additional responsibilities
· Strong oral/written English
· Strong communication/interpersonal skills
Dialog in Shenzhen
Working in our Shenzhen office in the High-tech Zone of Nanshan district, you will become a key part of our high performing team, and our office offers a pleasant entrepreneurial style working environment. And the city provides a modern lifestyle with fantastic transportation system and ecological environment.
Why Join Us?
Dialog Semiconductor is a world-leading provider of low-power, advanced mixed-signal ICs creating the next generation of innovative, smart connected devices. In 2019, we generated US $1.4 billion in revenue and we currently have approximately 2,300 employees worldwide.
Working at Dialog we treat each other with respect and fairness, irrespective of gender, race, ethnicity, beliefs, sexual orientation, disability, diversity of thought and experience. We see our differences as strengths and are proud to have an inclusive workforce that values diversity.
We passionately believe that working at Dialog, you will be joining the brightest, most diverse and ambitious talent in the Semiconductor Industry.
Click below and apply now.