Your future job
As a Field Applications Engineer at Melexis, you will build strong technical expertise on the Melexis products & solutions in order to ensure the professional technical support to our customers and participate to the business development.
More specifically, you will
- To team work with Melexis Sales Team and product lines for driving project Design IN and Design WIN through creating technical and business values.
- 通过与销售和产品线的团队协作，为客户和团队在技术支持、创新以及商务上带来价值，以推动项目的Design IN和Design WIN。
- To provide professional technical supports to customers in the field by building up the technical expertise of Melexis solutions & products and customers’ applications.
- Cooperate closely with Product Lines of to create/provide the best fitting Melexis products & solutions by deep understanding of products and the application in customer systems to meet customer design requirements and solve technical issues.
- Collect the information of technical trends, new product needs and common problems in the market, feedback to product line to create value for company product roadmap.
- Provide technical training and supports to distributors, especially distributor FAEs. Follow up with distributor FAEs for key ongoing projects.
- Actively support technical exhibition and public & online seminar with both technical expertise, system applications, and technical market trends.
- An engineering bachelor with 7-year or master degree with 5-year working experience in an electrical engineering field, experience of AE or FAE with similar solution and product design/application will be preferred, micro-semiconductor design experience is plus as well.
- Good and fast learning capability is needed as fundamental.
- Software experience is a plus.
- Good English capability of communicating, reading, and writing
- Ability to summarize difficult technical issues in a simple and clear way
- Willingness to travel
- A great career-development position full of passion and challenge and in a fast growing high-tech international environment
- The opportunity to take ownership of your professional passion and contribute to the success of the company
- An enjoyable, team-oriented and professional atmosphere in a flat-structured and full-of-respect organization