Electrification Business Development Manager
• Business development manager for electrification applications under Automotive Business Unit in Great China, primarily in BMS, Inverter, and other Automotive electrification applications
• Develop & Execute Marketing Planning & Strategies for relevant products in Great China, focusing on MCU products in electrifications.
• Work Closely with Product Segment in US and Europe, Sales and Application Engineering in achieving Revenue and Design In/Win targets & accurate forecasting
• Engage with key car OEMs, tier 1s and Distributors as partner of Strategic relationship building
• Explore new business opportunities, evaluate feasibility, prepare business case and execute
• Initiate & Manage New Product Launches
• Work closely with Marcom team on Seminars & Exhibitions
• Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, Master’s degree preferred
• Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions.
• Strong written/verbal communication skills, ability to organize information well and communicate with clarify and efficiency is preferred.
• Highly driven, self-motivated, curious, strategic thinker with strong communication and presentation skills are preferred.
• Strong interpersonal skill and good team player