Analog Design Engineer
Analog Design Engineer is working on cuttingedge Analog and Mixedsignal IP development for worldwide clients, including High Speed Serial Links, PLL, ADC/DAC, etc. By employing the industry leading tools, state of the art methodology, and innovative semiconductor leading technologies ranging from 32nm to 14nm, 7nm and beyond, you will be participating in the definition, design, layout, and characterization of the analog and mixedsignal circuits.
1. ME/EE or background in related areas.
2. Solid industry analog design or verification experience and handson practice.
3. Able to design circuits that operate effectively within the process window, and supervise layout floorplan and design.
4. Demonstrate good knowledge and experience in advanced analog and mixedsignal circuit design, experience in one or more of the following circuits, is a plus: ● Driver / Receiver ● Serializer / Deserializer ● Phase Interpolator ● VCO, Charge Pump, Clock Divider, PFD ● Bias, Bandgap, Voltage Regulators ● ADC, DAC
5. Familiar with transistor level circuit EDA tools (Virtuoso, Spectre, HSPICE, etc.).
6. Good understanding of advanced semiconductor technology process and device physics.
7. Experience with system level modeling and simulation by MATLAB, VerilogA or C/C++ is a plus.
8. Good English skills, communication skills, and willingness to work with a global team. Skill in other languages is a plus.
9. Good learning competency, selfmotivated, and ability to work in diverse areas in a flexible and dynamic environment.