Position: IC Layout Engineer
The primary role of this position is to design high performance and high precision analog and mixed-signal layout. The responsibilities include but not to be limited to:
· Work with analog designer to complete high quality analog layout including ADC, DAC and PGA etc.
· Work with digital implementation designer to integrate mixed-signal layout including third-party IP
· Complete the whole layout flow from block layout to tape out, push the project to mass production.
· Using physical layout knowledge including matching, parasitic effect, floor plan, ESD&Latch up to improve project performance.
· 3~5 years’experiences on IC layout
· Familiar with EDA software like Cadence Virtuoso, Mentor Calibre, etc.
· Familiar with CMOS process.
· Self-motivation, result oriented, good team work and communication skills.
· Eager to learn new things.
· Innovative, with ability to raise good questions.
· Good skill on problem solving and leadership is appreciated.
· Good spoken and written English