AMHS Hardware Senior Engineer
AMHS Engineer responsibilities include ownership of tool sets, coaching equipment Expert Team and developing Machine Owners professionalism, leading task force and trouble shooting situations, ensure continuous improvements and breakthroughs of the tools/module. Lead cost saving initiation for maximization factory quality output and cost performance. Adjust to multitasking environment. Possessing basic project managerial skills. Improving area SSM capabilities of ESST.
Conducts development of system concepts, conducting design previews, performing system acceptance, and resolving design and implementation issues.
Develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgment.
Manages AMHS equipment planning, design, sourcing, Install and Qual project supporting Project managers.
We are seeking a strong technical individual with proven engineering and leadership skills responsible for managing the performance of Automated Material Handling Equipment located in Dalian.
Successful candidate would work closely with the onsite 24x7 sustaining team to support a preventive maintenance program driving operational excellence and continuous improvement projects CIPs that will support our customer needs while achieving world class equipment availability/performance.Additional job scope would include the following:
- Working closely with the equipment suppliers, internal support groups, internal site development teams and the other Intel sites.
- Total spares management would also be part of the core job. This would include management of the spares budget and driving cost of ownership projects that would reduce our overall yearly spares spend.
- Candidate will have a Bachelor or Master degree in Mechanical, Automation or Industrial/Electronics Engineering or Equivalent. with over 5 years of experience on AMHS equipment and controls.
- Experience with project management or equivalent is preferred
- Demonstrated problem solving skills with a proven track record. Experience with Model based problem solving and Failure Mode Analysis techniques.
- Factory Business Acumen demonstrated through working successfully with customers.