Synopsys Event Marketing Manager
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Oversee planning, production and execution of a wide variety of offline and online marketing activities for China to build brand and awareness for sales leads
· Define and creation of campaign goals with stakeholders, while keeping customer needs in mind, to ensure campaign success.
· Serve as marketing event owner, responsibilities include but not limited to: pre-campaign consultation and planning, co-work with stakeholders on implementation strategies and execution, cost negotiation and budget management, related travel arrangements, staffing and support, communication materials development, review and sought approval, campaign performance tracking mechanics, report and post campaign follow-up, etc.
· Drive campaign and brand awareness via promotion and registration through sales team, social media, and other channels.
· Manage event calendar, project timelines, and budget.
· Build and distribute regular reports as well as post-campaign summary highlights.
· Bachelor Degree or above, major in English, Journalism, Marketing, Communications or other related subjects is preferred
· 5-6 years direct working experience in marketing communications or corporate communications
· At least 3 years solid experience in marketing events management
· Strong writing and editing skills and strong executive ability
· Good command of English and good interpersonal and communication skills
· Positive, responsible, eager to learn, willing to take up new duties and meet new challenges Strong self-motivation and ability to work in high pressure environment.
· Willing to travel and work on flexible hours.