资深图像架构工程师 Senior Display Architecture Engineer
What you'll be doing
- Building next generation of unified Display for both Tegra and GPU
- Learn display HW/SW programming model and write internal architecture spec
- Develop function models for unified display
- Develop validation testplan and tests for function model
- Co-work with ASIC/Verif/SW group to do full display and full chip verification
- MS/Ph.D in electrical/computer engineering and related.
- 3+ years strong experience in algorithm/architecture development in one or some of the following technologies: Image Processor, video processor, display engine
- Solid software skills in C/C++
Ways to stand out from the crowd
- Experienced with Perl & systemC, pixel processing background is a plus.
- Fluent English (both written and spoken) and excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as in a multi-disciplinary group environment