Server BDE Manager
Job Title: Consumer/Commercial BDE Manager
What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
The Business Development Manager is responsible for driving Greater China demand for AMD based Technologies servers. The primary focus is to win market share and grow sales for AMD EPYC across all Greater China OEM/ODM Technologies server sales segments.
· Define and execute the GC server sales-out strategy
· Grow EPYC sales and market share
· Understand and navigate the OEM/ODM Technologies server org structure
· Train OEM/ODM Technologies sales teams; plan event participation; manage a quarterly budget
· Expand business relationships with key stakeholders at OEM/ODM Technologies and AMD
· Coordinate and close sales pipeline opportunities between OEM/ODM and AMD
· Funnel new market opportunities to the AMD design-in and business unit teams
· Align Execs and sales leaders between AMD and OEM/ODM
· A minimum of 10 years of experience in technology sales
· Recent working experience with OEM/ODM Server sales
· Strong communication and presentation skills (written and verbal)
· Ability to speak and write in English
· Experience working with partners executing “go to market” strategies.
· Hunter mentality creating own leads and pipeline
· Strong business and executive presence
· Analytical minded with the ability to look at data for forecasting, trending, and market strategies
· Able to work independently with a proven track record of performance working remotely
· Track record of success and knowledge with prospects and customers in the defined territory
Bachelor's Degree preferred in related field but not mandatory