Sr. FAE Support Manager
- Collaborate with the sales staff to dig out opportunities, nail down the design-wins and get the technical proposal supported internally and get technical proposal adopted by customers;
- Lead the technical communication between AMD and assigned customers or the 3rd party which may be conjunction with AMD sales effort
- Regular roadmap communication to demonstrate new technology;
- Build up the good relationship with team members, partners and customers in support sales team objectives.
- Provides specific technical skills & support on sales campaigns to AMD Server sales staff as well as third party sales staff that may be working in conjunction with the AMD Server sales effort.
-Assist with the development of responses to Pipelines and Design-Wins, and analyzes customer's technical objectives.
-Assume technical lead on technical solution proposals of assigned local projects by collaborating with BU and engineering: review and edit final technical proposals. Assume technical lead to drive the communication with assigned customers for technical issues & future roadmap alignment;
- Build technical credibility by developing and delivering high-impact technical presentations. Work with Sales to determine how the new technology might impact the customer and assess potential opportunities.
- Successfully build relationships with sales team members, partners and customers in support of sales team objectives.
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or similar degree.
- >5 years customer facing experience within the Semiconductor industry.
- Strong Technical solution skills, specifically about Linux Diver development, OpenCL, and GPU driver development;
- Highly self-motivated, enthusiastic, and strong in hands-on role;
- Language: Fluent English and Mandarin;
- Have X86 server design and debug experience