Customer Engineering (CE)
1) Ownership of an account for “Tape-in to EOL” function. Provide technical or operational information and obtain answers and solutions to customers; remove barriers for customer mass production, and achieve smooth and high-yielding production with technical & quality support.
2) Responsible for project transfer and porting process related with China customers.
3) Host and manage customer meeting or conference call between customer and internal on manufacturing, production and quality topics.
4) Customer satisfaction: Customer surveys, customer complaints, customer audit
1) Above 5 years Fab working experience in semiconductor process/manufacturing/quality and customer interface roles.
2) Fluent written, oral communication and negotiation skills in English.
3) Have strong problem solving skills, a proven ability to achieve results in a fast moving, dynamic environment and who are self-motivated and self-directed.
4) Have the ability to work well with a diversity of colleagues.
5) Familiar with foundry operation
6) Prefer CE, PIE or TD engineer from Foundry
7) Knowledge in IC design, testing and assembly, and also product application & market is a plus.