TD RTX/IMP Area Manager
· This job requisition is to seek for a strong candidate for a new position as the DTD RTX-IMP Area Manager. The job responsibilities include, but not limited to,
· Manage and lead a team of engineers focusing on the development as well as optimization and improvement of thermal process, single wafer platform oxidation, nitridation, treatments, and implant processes to enable n+1 and n+2 generations of 3D NAND technology.
· Select and develop materials and equipment for the process to meet quality, reliability, cost yield, productivity and manufacturability requirement.
· Work closely with process integration engineering (PIE) teams and stay aligned on priorities to ensure technology delivery per program timeline and milestones.
· Transfer processes to HVM per program plan and provide support in yield improvement and qual ramp.
· Collaborate with Pathfinding teams for equipment and process roadmap
· Build strong synergy and TD-HVM collaboration culture with HVM counterparts and teams.
· Work effectively with equipment and materials supplier to identify shortcomings, propose and evaluate hardware or materials modification to mitigate issues.
· Drive improvements on quality, reliability, cost, yield, process stability/capability, productivity and safety/ergonomics over variables such as material, method, equipment, environment and operating personnel.
· Establish process control system for the process modules.
· Create and support tangible plans to promote innovation and team member's professional and career development
· Domestics and international travels, as necessary to support job responsibilities
· An expatriate assignment of up to 2 years may be approved for qualified internal candidate.
The candidate must have demonstrated a track record of leadership and technical excellence in creative problem solving, equipment or device capability enabling, or manufacturing process optimization in RTX or IMP process areas.
· MS or PhD in a science or engineering field and a minimum 10 years of experience in semiconductor research, development or manufacturing environment are required;
· Strong expertise in RTX and IMP processes and characterization (including equipment fundamentals, operation design/sampling methodology, data analytics and integration) is required;
· Hands-on experiences in technology development and technology transfer are highly desired;
· Motivated self-starter, with strong ability to work independently as well as in a team environment;
· Strong verbal and written communication skills in English;
· Think and operate independently, while simultaneously focusing on many diverse priorities.
· Flexibility and maturity in facing uncertainties and changing priorities/responsibilities
· Commit to aggressive goals and win with a can-do attitude
· Act with velocity and a strong sense of urgency
· Respect cultural diversity and sensitivity
· Agility in learning, improving, and innovating