TD Thin Films Metrology Area Manager
This job requisition is to seek strong candidate for the new position of DTD Thin Film Metrology Area Manager. In this role the selected candidate will manage a team of TF metrology tool and process owners, and report to the DTD Thin Film Director. The job responsibilities include leading 3D NAND film metrology TD activities (such as station level and inline film measurement and characterization for N+1/N+2 enablement, new technology introduction, and new capability development), co-owning the technology transfer and synergy with DMTM HVM counterpart, and collaborating with US Pathfinding team for equipment and process roadmap. An expatriate assignment of up to 2 years might be required for qualified internal candidate.
· The candidate must have demonstrated a track record of leadership and technical excellence in creative problem solving, equipment or device capability enabling, or manufacturing process optimization in thin film metrology area.
· BS, MS, or PhD in a science or engineering field and minimum 10 years of experience in semiconductor research, development or manufacturing environment are required;
· Strong expertise of film metrology and characterization (including equipment fundamentals, operation design/sampling methodology, data analytics and integration) is required;
· Hands-on experiences in technology development and technology transfer are highly desired;
· Motivated self-starter, with strong ability to work independently as well as in a team environment;
· Strong verbal and written communication skills in English;
· Think and operate independently, while simultaneously focusing on many diverse priorities.
· Flexibility and maturity in facing uncertainties and changing priorities/responsibilities
· Commit to aggressive goals and win with a can-do attitude
· Act with velocity and a strong sense of urgency
· Respect cultural diversity and sensitivity
· Agility in learning, improving, and innovating