MTS Software Development Engineer
• Design and develop engineering tools for Windows based PCs
• Collaborate with local and remote development and test teams to deliver a complete application
• Communicate with internal/external stakeholders to understand and define the software requirements.
• Investigate project roadmaps and product technical documentation to understand software impact. Translate these requirements/impacts into executable task plans.
• Write development documentation and contribute content to end user documentation.
• Software development, unit and integration test, debugging, post release support and software configuration management.
• Accountable on time delivery of deliverables.
• Interface with management and off-site teams to co-develop the complete product solution.
• Regular communication via Audio/Video conference with teams in North America.
• Bachelor degree with 7+ years or Master with 5+ years of commercial software development experience required.
• Must be an expert in one of the following two areas:
1. Web application development
o At least 5 years' experience with web application development
o Solid design and programming skills with C#/.net, knowledge of Asp.Net core and Angular is a big plus
2. Desktop application development
o At least 5 years' experience with desktop application development
o Solid design and programming skills with C/C++, knowledge of windows driver and BIOS is a big plus
• Solid manipulation and design skills with MS SQL server/MongoDB.
• Experience with Perl, Python or Ruby is a plus.
• Strong analysis and problem solving skills required.
• Proven interpersonal skill, technical leadership and teamwork required.
• Solid knowledge of the software development lifecycle and OO design required.
• Must be fluent in both written and spoken English.
• Experienced project planning and prior technical leadership responsibilities preferred.
• Experience working with multi-site teams preferred.
• BS or MS Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering required.