Diffusion Area Manager
DMTM & Dept briefing/introduction:
Dalian is home to DMTM, Intel’s first memory fabrication site. DMTM is a state of the art memory maker and manufacturer, its 3D NAND Chip was born to shake up the market with its low cost and higher performance technology. As Memory and storage are key drivers of growth for Intel, the work being done at DMTM is critical to our long-term vision for success. For every piece of memory we sell, we build further inroads to other Intel key growth areas—IoT, data center, and CPU opportunities. Memory is a part of the foundation of technology that powers the smart, connected world we hope to bring to everyone.
Intel Dalian is rapidly expanding its 3D NAND high volume manufacturing facility, And now we are seeking for strong candidates for a new position as HVM VDF-ALD team engineer manager. You will be responsible for team’s safety, quality, cost, outputs, tool installation, technology transfer and people development.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Leading team to achieve factory stretch goal of safety/quality/cost/outputs by setting clear expectation to the team member, arranging resource, driving the cadence, and providing help to team member.
· Be responsible for leading VDF-ALD engineering team to sustain the tool uptime and process stability by standardizing operation procedure, utilizing SPC/Fault detection system and responding to MFG escalation.
· Be responsible for optimizing VDF and ALD equipment and process for continue improvement to meet technology and cost requirement.
· Partner with other engineering, manufacturing groups to develop and ensure successful product qualifications;
· Develop wafer level test capabilities for quicker data turn around, and real time feedback and drive for process improvement;
· Provide electrical failure analysis (EFA) and solve critical technical problems using lab tools and able to drive for process improvement with PFA results
· Lead cross functional teams to solve critical technical problems through various phase of product development, manufacturing and ramp up.
· Minimum 10 years of experience in Diffusion or ALD process, and at least 5 years of experience in Diffusion manager role.
· Strong expertise in VDF or ALD processes and characterization (including equipment fundamentals, operations/sampling methodology, data analytics and integration) is required; ALD process experience is preferred.
· Good team management skills and be role mole on safety and quality. Good troubleshooting skills with MBPS or 8D or 5-Why methodology, and good logical thinking.
· Build strong organization by setting clear expectation, driving execution and tracking progress , and can provide real time coaching and help to the team member.
· Having people career development experience.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills in English;
· Act with velocity and a strong sense of urgency
· Commit to aggressive goals and win with a can-do attitude.
Education ( Desired degree & major)
· BS+ degree in Electrical Engineering, Materials Science, Physics, Chemistry or Chemical Engineering.