IP Application Engineer for Virtual Prototyping
This position is in the Virtual Prototyping group of Synopsys is focused on pre-sales & deployment of industry leading solutions for SoC architecture design and embedded software development, which includes technical discovery meetings, analysis of customers’ prototyping requirements, identification of customer specific value of a Synopsys solution, product demonstrations, solution presentations, evaluations and benchmarking.
- Minimum qualifications include BS (MS preferred) in EE or CS and 3+ years experience in a customer facing role related preferably to Virtual Prototyping, SystemC and modeling of SoC/IPs; or at least embedded software development or SoC architecture or IP deployment.
- Candidates must have proficiency in C/C++ programming, knowledge of SOC architectures and software development tools, familiarity with prototyping flow for software development or architecture.
- Candidates must be independent and proactive, possess strong communication skills, and have the ability to learn quickly.
- The role requires travel (about 25% of the time).
- Desired qualifications include 5+ years EDA/Hardware IP/Embedded Software industry experience in customer support position.
- Experience with ARM processors, SystemC, modeling of CPU/SoC/System is a strong plus.