数字电路后端(Digital Backend)设计工程师 - 03694
For more information, visit www.dialog-semiconductor.com.
As part of our continued growth, we seek a Digital Backend Engineer to take responsibility of full digital backend design and verification.
Working in CTC team based in Beijing / Tianjin, you will:
• Understand whole digital design flow including frontend and backend.
• Perform all digital backend design flow including synthesis, place and route, post timing analysis and verification.
• Work with RTL digital designer to set up synthesis flow and scripts; make synthesis on RTL code to generate final netlist, SDC, SCANDEF, DDC, etc. files.
• Work with layout designer to do digital block floorplan and DRC/LVS/ANT checking.
• Adjust and enhance digital backend flow based on Dialog digital backend flow and design requirement.
• Make digital block P&R to meet timing, size, power, etc. design and layout requirement.
• Make digital back annotation including STA, formal checking, ATPG, post scan simulation, etc.
• Develop Perl/Tcl/Shell scripts for flow and procedure automation.
• Work proactively with CAD, digital methodology and tool suppliers to debug or enhance tool.
• Maintain digital backend design environment and flow.
What we are looking for?
• Experience with Cadence Encounter, Synopsys ICC, Design Compiler, Prime Time, Calibre, XRC, StarRC, etc.
• Experience in program based on Perl, Tcl, makefile, etc.
• Full understanding on whole mixed signal design flow from front to tapeout is a plus.
• Experience in synthesis, DFT, formal checking, etc is a plus.
• Good problem solving and debugging skills
• Good communication skills and fluent English.
• Strong sense of responsibility and team spirit.
• BSEE degree or above (bachelor degree with 3+ years of experience or master degree with 1+ year of experience) or equivalent experiences with Electronical Engineers background.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The salary above is for REFERENCE ONLY; all salary numbers in our postings are subject to your seniority, experience, and technical expertise etc., and it’s NEGOTIABLE.