- Be responsible for developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients and candidates
- Understand both the client and candidate requirements to make sure to provide quality solutions to clients
- Manage the full lifecycle of recruiting candidates including highly developed skills in market mapping
- , name generation, cold calling, candidate attraction, remuneration packages negotiation and beyond
- Bachelor degree from 211 or 985 Universities. Overseas education background or MBA will be a plus
- An entry level or with 2-5 years working experience in research firm or MNC
- Fluent English and Mandarin communication are a must
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with sense of priority
- Strong interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to display the enthusiasm and determination to succeed in the competitive environment of recruitment.
- Be willing to learn with fast learning ability and be capable of working independently and with a team.